Ivan Brajović - Minister of Transport and Maritime Affairs
- Born 09. March 1962. in Podgorica
- Primary and secondary school finished in Danilovgrad
- Faculty of Traffic Engineering, finished in Podgorica
- Married (wife Dragana)
- Father of three children (daughters Maša and Dunja and son Tom)
- Lives with family in Podgorica
- Uses English and Russian language
Previous work engagement:
- Was a delegate to the municipal Assembly of Danilovgrad, Member of the Union of Socialist Youth of Yugoslavia, Montenegro Youth Secretary, Vice-President of the Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Montenegro.
- One of the founders of the Socialist Party of Montenegro, Union of Reform Forces of Yugoslavia for Montenegro and the Social Democratic Party of Montenegro.
- The Social Democratic Party of Montenegro and in the name of performing the functions of the Secretary of the Executive Committee of the SDP CG, councelor and vice-president of the municipality Danilovgrad, member of the Parliament of the Republic of Montenegro, deputy in the parliament of Serbia and Montenegro, member of the delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe.
- Participated in numerous political events at home and abroad
- At the Fifth Congress of SDP held in 2001 he was elected for a vice president of the SDP, and at the parliamentary elections in 2002. and 2006. he was elected the MP of the Parliament.
- After the parliamentary elections on 29th March 2009. year, 10 June 2009. was appointed Minister of Internal Affairs and Public Administration.
Awards and honors:
- He received a diploma "Luca 1" at the end of primary and secondary schools
- Awards on the occasion of Liberation Day Danilovgrad «9 December»
- Student Award on the occasion of the liberation of Podgorica «19 December» as the best student in Engineering